Are you a member of the Scouts, or maybe a past member or parent or guardian of a young person who enjoys Scouting?
For 100 years we have been providing opportunities and experiences which give young people the chance to have fun and become confident, successful individuals who are better prepared for whatever they decide to do in later life.
We have ambitious plans for the next 100 years and with your help we can make sure that as many young people as possible in Scotland can benefit from Scouting.
Our aims for the next few years are all about supporting Scouting at a local level, for example:
- putting in place development officers across the country
- developing our national activity centres to provide 21st century facilities which meet modern standards in terms of accessibility, equipment, energy efficiency etc
- giving grant assistance to help set up groups in areas which currently do not have any, for example rural communities or inner cities
- improving opportunities for young people with special needs to get involved in as wide a range of activities as possible
By making a donation, you will be helping us to help more young people to help themselves and their communities. You can donate in several ways:
- Donate online
- Regular giving
- Postal donation
- Leave a gift in your will
- Donate in memory
- Give in celebration
Alternatively you might like to consider helping us by giving some of your time. We need all sorts of people to do all sorts or roles.
If you think you can help or would like more information please get in touch.
T: +44 (0)1383 419073
F: +44 (0)1383 414892